Ralph DePillo … “Within the past few years we’ve finished our basement and added a bedroom and den and workshop and have absolutely no problem with mold. I can’t believe it ten years later and EnviroShield just keeps on ticking!”
Ann Montgomery … “I had the basement treated with EnviroShield and overnight, it eliminated the dampness and the smell of mold. “
Gregory P. Centeio II … The day after you came to our house and applied the first coat, my wife and I noticed the smell to be gone. We had a company give us a price on fiberglass panels costing $45,000.00 and they would not guarantee against mold or odor. My family and I can now go into the basement without becoming ill and have now started renovating the basement to be used as an office space and a family room/play area. After seeing the results of your product, I plan to treat my home on Nantucket.
Paul Jodice … I am asthmatic and extremely allergic to mold! Recently, I had to vacate my previous office space because of a severe mold infestation … Enviro-MT got rid of the mold and odor. But the best part was EnviroShield stopped any moisture from seeping through the foundation. I am now adding a workshop, bathroom and family room to previously wasted space.”
Sandy Lowry … Well, after several hours the water was pumped out. The water had sat on my EnviroShield coated basement floor for several hours; I thought for sure your coating would simply be a mess. To my surprise, my floor was perfect – like the day you applied the EnviroShield!!!!!!!!! No bubbling! No flaking! No discoloration! No odor! No mold! I know you kept telling me that EnviroShield loves water but well, I guess I just didn’t understand.
Ed DeChellis … After you applied the EnviroShield coating the mold and odor instantly disappeared. I emphasize instantly!!!
Dom Cucinotta … The rains came and went. The mold never re-surfaced. I felt confident enough to rebuild my basement for the third time. Now more than a year has passed, a wet year, one of the wettest recorded in local history and the walls are dry and there is absolutely no mold or odor and the dehumidifier that used to run relentlessly, seldom turns on. Now, I’ll write that testimonial! I recommend EnviroShield.